Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
MARTIN LUTHER – THE CHURCH REFORMER [TELUGU]
Theologian, rebel, Bible translator, preacher, and prolific writer. . . the life of Martin Luther defies simple description. Luther was, above all, a man of the people, one whose greatest desire was to bring God?s Word in clear, concise language to the masses. The Word of God was indeed all Luther needed to light the fire of the German Reformation. Recognizing from Romans 1 that God gives believers in Christ a positive righteousness, Luther posted his ninety-five theses on October 31, 1517, and from then on refused to be silenced. Luther?s many achievements, including his astounding translation of the entire Bible into an extremely readable German edition, underscore how profoundly he was used by God. One man?guided solely by the divine, with a real faith expressed with sincerity and force?would pull back the drapes of the oppressive Middle Ages and let in the Light.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
- Your call ? Your Purpose ? Your aim and goal
- Your commission ? Your message ? Your preaching
- Your duty toward false teaching and wrong doctrine
- Your daily walk, personal life, and behavior
- Your relations to family, critics, unbelievers
- Your attitude toward suffering, death and rewards